SODICK IS A GLOBAL PROVIDER OF PRECISION PLASTIC INJECTION MOLDING MACHINES FOR VARIOUS INDUSTRIES
The melt stream for V-LINE system molded parts is much cleaner than that of competitive machines for several reasons.
First, we do not utilize a check ring therefore no material can stick to and degrade the check ring. Second our design eliminates the back flow of material, decreasing the residence time of the plastic melt. Third, there is drastically reduced metal-to-metal contact compared to that of a ring-type check valve or 3-piece interlocking type check valve. Thus no metal finds its way into the parts. Finally, our patented bypass nozzle ensures a “first-in, first-out” scenario for the plastic melt.
- Repeatable process on high cavitation applications
- Reduction of part weight variations
- Small injection units for “residence time” sensitive polymers such as PEEK, PLA, PGA, TPU and LCP
- Micro molding capability to adapt miniaturization of medical device development
- Highly endorsed by many medical OEMs, especially in long-term implantable applications